Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I've Been Up To



 My dear friend Jan took me on a Girl's Getaway weekend! We spent the weekend shopping, eating, soaking in the hot pools, laughing, getting a massage and totally relaxing. She is simply the BEST!


I made a couple of hooded bath towels for Baby Graham! Hallie~I am so happy for you!





I made a couple of Birthday Boards for  my dear friends Janica and Melissa. Love you guys! I found the idea here http://www.iheartnaptime.net/2010/11/crazy-christmas-crafter-classy-clutter.html



Now, on to the next project!

4 comments:

  1. I love the birthday boards. So, is there a place to put the tags after ones birthday? Do they just cycle to the back? Girls weekends are food for the soul~! I have not seen a hooded towel since my kids were little. I made some, but not this cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you just put the first card to the back and the next birthday coming up is in the front. These have about 24 or so birthdays on them. If you ever get to Melissa's, check hers out! They were fun to make. I'm all for girls' weekends! I think they should be mandatory. My kids had hooded towels, but not like this one, this one turned out a lot better (maybe I need one...) Thanks Ann for your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yours turned out SO cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I saw it on Jamielyn's website, too. This is probably obvious, but is that tulle you tied around the board?

    ReplyDelete