Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Wreath

This year I decided to make a cute little Halloween decoration that is a sweet treat too! I went to the dollar store and bought a wreath form, a bag of DumDum suckers, a box of tissue, and a black sharpie. I had the orange ribbon in my ribbon stash.

Take a tissue and place it over a sucker. Take a piece of ribbon (6 inches or so) and tie around the bottom of the sucker creating your ghost. Take your sharpie and draw a face on your sucker.

Poke your ghosts in your wreath until it's as full as you'd like. Take a piece of ribbon and tie to the top of your wreath for a hanger. Hang up and enjoy! Your guests (or family!) can just pull a ghost out of the wreath and have a fun little treat. I found this idea here. I'm linking up to Danelle's blog hop. Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link back!!! And great job on your wreath, it's a nice twist to the everyday wreath!

    ReplyDelete