Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Garlic Bubble Bread

This bread is one of my family's favorites! It's easy and delicious.

Garlic Bubble Bread

Thaw out a loaf of frozen bread dough.
With a pizza cutter, cut it into 1 or 2 inch pieces.
Melt 1 cube butter. Stir in 2 Tbsp parsley flakes, 3/4 tsp garlic powder and 1/4 tsp garlic salt.
Dip each piece of bread dough in the butter mixture and place in a bread pan.
Let rise for 1 hour.
Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
Tip pan over onto a large plate and let it sit for a bit so all of the garlicky, buttery goodness soaks into the bread.
Pluck away and devour!

7 comments:

  1. This is so yummy! It has become one of our family favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bread, and make it quite often since Danelle told me how you made it. You are the best cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! i love bread, do u think i could make this with a homemade bread recipe? do i cut the dough into squares and dip each peice in the butter? im excited i love new bread recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary~I'm sure homemade bread would be awesome in this recipe! Yes, just cut your bread into pieces (ping pong ball size?) and dip each piece into the butter. Then just place them all into the bread pan. Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY!
    I want some!
    Love your blog! Great things going on :)
    Following you back.
    Hugs
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower - Please check out my blog. For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks really amazing! I'm going to bookmark for future fat-gaining:)
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ReplyDelete