Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Blog Award!

Oh My Gosh! My first blog award! Thank you, thank you MaryBerry! You must go check out her blog, it is great! http://maryberryboutique.blogspot.com/

So, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person for the award.


2. Sum up your blog using only 5 words.

3. Pass the award on to 10 other blogs that you feel have real substance.

My blog in 5 words: DIY, recipes, easy, crafty, fun

10 blogs that I love and have substance:

Be Different Act
U Create Crafts
A Girl and a Glue Gun
Cute as a Fox
Dejavu Crafts
The Creative Crate
A Little Tipsy
Honey Bear Lane
Oopsy Daisy
Sisters Stuff
Lace N Paper


I'm new to all of this blogging stuff, so if I did something wrong, I'm sorry! I'm open to any help anyone can offer. Anyway, enjoy! And thank you again, MaryBerry!

3 comments:

  1. Robbin, thank you SO much!! This really means a lot to me, and I so appreciate that you like my "substance" on my blog!! Thanks for your thoughtfulness!

    Hugs!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ! I am honored to be on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbin I just found your blog from Danelle's and I love it. I'm excited to see all your ideas and I hope you do the blog hop with us. Can't wait to check it out everyday...I bookmarked it!

    ReplyDelete